Todo lo que me queda tiene que ver con vos.
Un placer coincidir en esta vida.

lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

You touched my heart, you touched my soul, you changed my life and all my goals. And love is blind and that I knew when my heart was blinded by you. I’ve kissed your lips, and held your head, shared your dreams and shared your bed. I know you well, I know your smell. I’ve been addicted to you. I’ve seen you cry, I’ve seen you smile, I’ve watched you sleeping for a while. I’d be the mother of your child, I’d spend a lifetime with you. I know your fears and you know mine, we’ve had our doubts but now we’re fine, and I love you, I swear that’s true.  
I cannot live without you.

El refugio de mi paz (donde SIEMPRE soy feliz)

Las pastillas del abuelo, Salta la banca, De la gran piñata (ay mamá), La perra que los parió, Rock a la orden, Guasones, Ciro, La beriso,
(Callejeros va a tocar, siempre).
Soy de esas que no creen en las casualidades; todo en la vida pasa por algo: el destino ya está escrito y no hay nada que lo pueda cambiar